This dedicated business unit of Kersten Europe focusses on constructions for Renewable Energy such as the Offshore Wind industry, Hydro Power industry, Tidal and wave Energy and Solar Energy. By offering bent components and ready-to-install constructions, Kersten Europe is a reliable partner of the Renewable Energy sector. We have a proven track record within the Offshore industry.
Offshore wind turbines know various foundation constructions such as jackets, monopiles, tripods and tripiles. Kersten has been actively involved in Offshore Wind projects from the very beginning. We deliver bent components, which are part of the foundation construction such as:
- J-tube constructions
- Cable Access Towers
- Bevelled cones for jacket constructions
- Platform sections
- Heavy cones and cylinders for transition pieces, monopile foundations, jacket constructions and tripods.
Kersten delivers parts for Hydro Energy.
- Cylindrical base of the Archimedes pumps
- Screws of the Archimedes pumps
- Hydro Power units
- Water turbines
Tidal and Wave Energy
- Cylinders and cones, rolled from plate from 1 to 150mm plate thickness.
- Bent solar panels