Would you like to receive more information?
Call +31(0)478-537111 or click below to send us your request.
Kersten Europe has an extensive range of modern profile bending machinery, including one of the world’s largest bending machines, the R15S. The company bends the complete series of standard construction profiles, varying from a small UNP 80 to and including a heavy HEA 1000 and even tube Ø610x20mm.
Kersten Europe is a specialist in the bending of various dimensions of pipe and tube profile with small bending radii. The specialists can also roll your client-specific framed or cylindrical profiles. Another specialty is the 3-dimensional bending of light and heavy profiles. Here, the bent profile has a radius and a gradient.
The cold bending of standard and client-specific profiles in ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
- The complete series of standard construction profiles: varying from UNP 80 up to HEA 1000. Tubes up to Ø610 x 20mm
- The bending of various dimensions of pipe and tubular profiles with small radii.
- The rolling of client specific framed or roller-shaped profiles.
- 3D bending, with radius and gradient, of both light and heavy tubes and sections
- Application of the bent profiles in sectors including: offshore industry, architectural steel constructions, infrastructure, machine construction and the petrochemical.