Would you like to receive more information?
Call +31(0)478-537111 or click below to send us your request.
Kersten Europe rolls plates of ferrous and non-ferrous metals into dishes, cylinders and cones. In cases in which specific requirements are stipulated in terms of the wear resistance, corrosion and heat resistance of the materials we use special alloys such as Creusabro, Hardox, Duplex, Inconel and clad materials.
Various exceptional shapes are not a problem. These include concentric and eccentric cones, extensions, column plates and corner segments. Kersten Europe is certified to execute various welding processes, including UP welding. The rolled shells or scale division can then be assembled and welded in accordance with various industrial standards.
Kersten Europe rolls plates varying from th=0.5 mm up to 150 mm on behalf of various architectural purposes, including wall facades, cladding and bridge sections.
To bend thick-walled, heavy steel plates Kersten Europe uses the 2400T Power Press. This is one of the latest additions to the machine park and allows Kersten Europe to bend cylinders and cones with a thickness of no less than 150mm and a width of 3,300 mm.
Various parts of this machine were developed especially for Kersten Europe. This applies to the hydraulic unit, the components, the cylinders and the required bending and hoisting tools
The 2400T Power Press is an imposing machine with enormous power, without losing precision and speed. With a force of 2,400 tonnes, the stamp of the machine presses on the steel plate. With a certain smoothness and ease, a large, thick steel plate is bent into a thick-walled cone or cylinder.
This video shows the 2400T Power Press at work.
The cold bending of plate material in ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
• The production of cylinders and cones.
• The plate thicknesses vary between 0.5 mm and 150 mm.
• The maximum roller width is 3,500 mm.
• We also use special alloys (such as Creusabro, Hardox, Duplex, Inconel and clad materials) if specific requirements are stipulate in terms of the degree of resistance to wear, corrosion and heat.
• The bending of various special shapes such as concentric and eccentric cones, extensions, column plating and corner segments.
• We are certified to execute various welding processes, including UP welding. The bent shells or scale divisions can be assembled and welded in accordance with industrial standards.
• Our bent plates are used in a great many applications, including: wall building, infrastructure, the chemical and petrochemical industry, art and the offshore sector.